I have been really craving steak and potatoes, so when I saw the recipe for Skirt Steak with Cheesy Mashed Potatoes on Food Network, I had to try it! I am so glad that I did because this recipe is so delicious. It takes very little time or effort to make which is perfect for a quick meal after a busy day.
This recipe for Skirt Steak with Cheesy Mashed Potatoes is an easy recipe that makes 4 servings with an active time of about 30 minutes and a total time of 35 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 1/4 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into chunks
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut in half
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 3 slices American cheese, torn into pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (light and dark green parts separated)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Steak sauce, for serving
- Serves 4
- Easy to make
- Modifiable recipe
I really recommend this recipe for those who want an easy and plentiful winter dinner!