I was on the lookout for a great summer appetizer when I saw the listing for Steak Frites Bites on Delish. It combines two things I love - steak and fries! Definitely a must-have through the summer season. This recipe was an absolute hit with my family. It's delicious, easy to serve, and can be modified to personal preference.
The recipe for the Steak Frites Bites is very easy to make, and yields 6-8 servings with a prep time of 1 hour and a total time of 50 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 lb. flank steak, pounded 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 (1-lb) bag frozen French fries
- Steak sauce, for serving
- Yields 6-8 servings
- Easy to make
- Modifiable to preference
- Great as a summer appetizer or weekend snack
I really enjoyed whipping this recipe up. It's super easy to make, tastes great, and can be modified to include different spices, sauces, or even different meat. Highly recommend giving it a try!