The recipe for Chicken Marsala that I found on Food Network really caught my eye because of the delicious ingredients I could see. I recently gave it a try and it was an instant hit. The cremini mushrooms and prosciutto strips really add such flair to the caramelized pieces of chicken.
This recipe for Chicken Marsala is an easy recipe that makes 4 servings with prep time of about 20 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces crimini or porcini mushrooms, stemmed and halved
- 1/2 cup sweet Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Serves 4
- Easy to make
- Delicious mix of ingredients
- Easy to modify
I enjoyed this meal a lot, and would recommend this recipe to friends and family alike.