I've been looking for unique appetizers to make this holiday season, and I just loved how this recipe for Pizza Candy Cane Crescent looked when I was browsing Food Network. I had to try it! This savory treat is filled with all of the fixings that you would find on a pepperoni pizza and the sweet basil bow as a final touch is so cute!
This recipe is a fairly easy recipe that makes 6 to 8 servings with an active time of 15 minutes and a total time of 25 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- One 8-ounce tube refrigerated rolled crescent dough
- 1/3 cup prepared pizza sauce, plus more for dipping
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 large fresh basil leaves
- Serves 6 to 8
- Easy to make
- Holiday themed
- Delicious and modifiable!
I have fallen in love with this recipe! I really recommend it.