This recipe for Salisbury Steak with Mushrooms from Food Network is so delicious.. Just picture it - smothering ground beef and sage patties with a mixed mushroom sauce and buttered egg noodles. It's so mouthwatering, and the freedom to add more spices or different kind of noodles can completely change the taste each time you make it.
This recipe has a prep time of 20 minutes and a cook time of 15 minutes, for a total of 35 minutes. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 7 saltine crackers, finely crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces sliced mixed mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Buttered egg noodles, for serving (optional)
- Tastes amazing
- Simple to make
- Serves 4
This recipe tastes amazing, I really recommend it!