I've had quite the craving for stir fry lately, so I found the perfect dish to create! The Sesame-Ginger Beef recipe from Delish tastes as great as it looks! It has such an amazing mix of flavours and textures.
The snap from the green beans really compliment the render beef and the delicious sauce, sesame, ginger and soy really top it off.
The recipe for Sesame-Ginger Beef is fairly simple to make, and yields 4 servings with a prep time of 20 minutes and a total time of 20 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 lb. skirt steak, thinly sliced into 1/4" strips
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. plus 1 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3" piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Quick prep and total time
- Easy to make
- Serves 4
- Delicious flavor and texture
- Great for lunch or dinner
I have fallen in love with this recipe! It's so delicious. I highly recommend giving it a try for any stir fry lovers.