I have been trying out some new recipes for the spring season, and one of my favourite this past week was the recipe for Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Supper on FaveThing. It has such a blend of flavours, the chicken, cherry tomatoes and green beans really come together when they're cooked with a one-sheet pan.
This recipe for Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Supper is a pretty easy-to-make recipe that makes 4 servings with prep time of about 45 minutes and a cook time of 45 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup plus 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 lb(s) green beans
- 2 cups mixed cherry tomatoes
- 1 loaf crusty ciabatta bread
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Quick prep and cook time
- Serves 4
- One-sheet pan for easy cleanup
- Flavours blend together for an excellent taste
I love this recipe. It's going to become a staple this season!