This Oven-Baked Salmon recipe from Food Network is one of my favorite recipes. It is ready to eat in such a short amount of time - all you have to do is season the fish with salt and pepper, then pop it in the oven. The easy-to-make parsley and almond salsa goes on top for a touch of mouthwatering freshness. Overall, this dish is quite exquisite for the short amount of effort and time required.
This salmon recipe has a prep time of 5 minutes and a cook time of 15 minutes. It's a beginner friendly recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 12-ounce salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- Coarse-grained salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toasted Almond Parsley Salsa, for serving
- Baked squash, for serving, optional
Toasted Almond Parsley Salad:
- 1 shallot
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Coarse grain salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Easy to make
- Ready in 20 minutes
- Serves 4
This is such a fantastic recipe, and for the most part, requires no effort to make. I really recommend it!