This Instant Pot Salmon with Garlic Potatoes and Greens recipe on Food Network is delicious! The result is buttery smashed potatoes, lemony salmon and perfectly cooked greens on the table in only 30 minutes — and with minimal cleanup.
This salmon recipe has a prep time of 15 minutes and a total time of 30 minutes. It's a beginner friendly recipe that serves 4. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 1/4 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, halved or quartered
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 5- to 6-ounce skin-on center-cut salmon fillets (3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest, plus wedges for serving
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups packed mixed baby spinach and arugula (about 31/2 ounces)
- Easy to make
- Ready in 30 minutes
- Serves 4
This recipe is fantastic. I really recommend giving this a try!