I really enjoy the Shepherd's Pie Baked Potatoes recipe on Food Network. It lets me skip the oversized casserole and turn shepherd's pie into a more individual affair. I can top each baked potato with all the classic ingredients I want and broil them until the cheese is perfectly melted, mmm! This recipe will definitely be a long time fave.
This recipe has an active time of 35 minutes, and a total time of 35 minutes. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 4 russet potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt
- 12 ounces ground beef
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Tastes amazing
- Simple to make
- Serves 4
This recipe tastes amazing, I really recommend it!