I've been browsing quite a few spring recipe lists lately, but the Roast Chicken Thighs with Peas and Mint recipe from Bon Appetit really caught my eye enough for me to give it a try! This recipe is very low-maintenance, quick to cook, and deliciously flavorful. I've very glad that I gave it a shot.
The recipe for Roast Chicken Thighs with Peas and Mint is quite easy to make and yields 4 servings with a prep/total time of 30 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 6 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 lb. total)
- 1 Tbsp. ground coriander
- Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large leeks, white and pale green parts only, sliced 1/2" thick
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5 2x1" strips lemon zest
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen, thawed) peas
- 1 cup mint leaves, torn if large
- Low- maintenance and quick-cooking
- Serves 4
- Very easy to make and utilizes very few ingredients
- Perfect for a spring season dinner
I am always happy when cooking with chicken thighs, they're always so tasty! I recommend this as the perfect spring recipe to kick off the season.