I recently tried the recipe for BA's Best Pina Colada from Bon Appetit and it turned out so amazing! The freezing fresh pineapple made such an impact flavor-wise in this recipe. It was so delicious and fruity, the perfect summer drink! I like that the recipe is modifiable if I preferred to use frozen fruit instead of fresh as well.
The recipe for BA's Best Pina Colada is an easy and quick recipe that makes 4 servings with prep time of 25- 30 minutes with blending. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 6 ounces sweetened cream of coconut (preferably Coco López)
- 2 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 8 ounces white rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces dark rum (optional)
- Maraschino cherries and lime wedges (for serving)
- Perfect for summer days or evenings
- Serves 4
- Quick to make
This is absolutely my new summer fave.