I was super excited to try out the recipe for Grilled Crispy-Skinned Salmon with Whole Lemon-Sesame Sauce from Bon Appetit. This recipe combines a lot of my favorite tastes, a lemony sauce with all bitterness offset by the honey and sesame oil. This balance makes the sauce a very versatile condiment that pairs well with roasted or grilled vegetables, and is a great topping for stews and braises in the winter!
The recipe for Grilled Crispy-Skinned Salmon with Whole Lemon-Sesame Sauce is an easy recipe that makes 4 servings with prep time of 10 minutes and a total time of 25 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 4 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets, pin bones removed, patted dry
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- Kosher salt
- 1 small lemon
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup torn basil leaves
- Easy to make
- Serves 4
- Sauce makes the perfect condiment for seasons to come
I really enjoyed this recipe. It was so good thanks to the amazing sauce and having grilled the salmon with its skin on.