While browsing Delish for some quick and easy weekday recipes to make, I saw the listing for Beef and Broccoli with Red Peppers and decided to give it a try. Beef and Broccoli with Red Peppers is a fave of mine when ordering takeout, so I was hoping to make this just as good if not better than my go-to restaurants.
This homemade version of Beef and Broccoli with Red Peppers can be modified to include any preferred ingredients or sides. It turns out to be so tasty any way you prefer it.
The recipe for the Beef and Broccoli with Red Peppers is pretty easy to make, and yields 4 servings with a quick prep time of 15 minutes and a total time of 30 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 1/2 c. jasmine rice
- kosher salt
- 1/2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 1 lb. skirt steak, thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Serves 4
- Quick prep and total time
- Easily modifiable
- Tastes very similar to my fave takeout restaurant
I enjoyed making this recipe, it was not too difficult and tasted very good. I like that I can spice it up by modifying the recipe to what I'm craving. I highly recommend checking it out.