I was searching for a new quick and easy summer recipe when I came across the Lamb Burgers With Yogurt Sauce and Arugula recipe on Bon Appetit! It checked all of the boxes I was searching for. This recipe becomes the perfect burger with a bight, citrusy yogurt sauce. I love that this meal is so quick, easy and light. The lamb patty is so flavorful and the lemony yogurt sauce is perfect for spicing up my burger routine.
It can easily be modified to add cheese of any kind, add more or less sauce, add a side salad, or some additional toppings. I personally prefer it as is with what is outlined in the ingredients below.
The recipe for Lamb Burgers With Yogurt Sauce and Arugula is very easy to make, and yields 4 servings with a prep time of 5-10 minutes and a total time of 15-20 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 1/4 lb. ground lamb
- 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp. Diamond Crystal or 1 tsp. Morton kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup (packed) cilantro leaves with tender stems
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 hamburger buns, preferably whole wheat
- 4 cups baby arugula
- Makes 4 servings
- Very easy and quick to make
- Easily modifiable
- Unique flavoring
- A brand new spiced up burger routine, perfect to trying out on later burgers
I was pleasantly surprised by this lamb burger recipe. It's so tasty and different than what I am used to! This will for sure be a summer-time fave for years to come. I highly recommend this recipe for burger lovers.