I am so happy with the recipe for Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole from Delish! It is a literal dump 'n bake recipe in which I was able to put the uncooked rice and onion. broth, and cream of mushroom soup into a casserole dish and then top with the chicken thighs. It dirties just one dish and is the perfect recipe for a lazy evening.
The recipe for Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole is quite easy to make and yields 4 servings with a prep time of 15 minutes and a total time of 1 hour and 50 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for baking dish
- 2 c. white rice, rinsed well and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10.5-oz.) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 lb.)
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish