I saw the recipe for Pasta with Anchovy Butter and Broccoli Rabe on Bon Appetit yesterday and was quite intrigued. I have been looking for more healthy recipes to try, and pasta is one of my fave foods, so I figured I would give it a shot. It turned out really well! It delivered bold flavor to a back-pocket pasta. I was very impressed.
The recipe for Pasta with Anchovy Butter and Broccoli Rabe is quite easy to make and yields 4 servings with an active time of 25 minutes and a total time of 25 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 3.5–oz. jar oil-packed anchovies, drained, chopped
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 12 oz. campanelle or penne
- 3 oz. Pecorino or Parmesan, finely grated, plus shaved for serving
- Serves 4
- Easy to make
- Quick active time and total time
I really enjoyed this healthy pasta recipe. I will definitely be making this again.