I recently found this recipe for Ricotta Dumplings with Asparagus and Green Garlic on Bon Appetit. I am a fan of asparagus and ricotta so I decided to give this recipe a try. It was surprisingly easy to make, and turned out delicious!
This recipe for Ricotta Dumplings with Asparagus and Green Garlic is a beginner recipe that makes up to 65 dumplings with prep time of 25 minutes, a marination time of 4 hours up to 24, and a cook time of 6-10 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 cups whole-milk ricotta
- 1 cup finely grated Grana Padano, plus more (for serving)
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 2 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, plus more
Asparagus and Assembly
- 8 ounces asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 green garlic stalk, pale green and white parts, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil (for drizzling)
- Easy to make
- Can serve up to 65 dumplings
I really enjoyed learning how to make these dumplings. They were very tasty, I recommend this recipe to anyone who is interested in or enjoys dumplings.