I found the recipe for Fried Rice with Spring Vegetables and Fried Eggs on Bon Appetit and it turned out amazing! I love how cooked rice or grain all works in this stir-fry, enabling me to use whatever is on hand!
This recipe for Fried Rice with Spring Vegetables and Fried Eggs is a pretty easy-to-make recipe that makes 4 servings with prep time of about 5 minutes and a cook time of 8 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 bunch ramps (about 5 ounces) or 2 bunches scallions, white and green parts separated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 serrano chile, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2-inch piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 3 cups leftover cooked rice or other grain
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, sliced into 1-inch pieces on a diagonal
- 1 cup shelled fresh peas (from about 1 pound pods) or frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon (or more) white or regular soy sauce
- 4 Olive Oil–Basted Fried Eggs (for serving)
- Quick to prep and cook
- Serves 4
- Rice or grain both work
- Easily modifiable
I recommend this recipe for a quick and easy meal after a hard day.