I recently tried the recipe for Fancy Grilled Cheese with a Fried Egg from Bon Appetit, and I love it! It's a knife-and-fork situation that features plenty of crunch and delicious melty textures.
This recipe is a fairly easy recipe that makes 4 servings with a prep time of about 5 minutes and a cook time of up to 5 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more, room temperature, for bread
- 8 slices cranberry-walnut or country-style bread
- 6 ounces raclette or Gruyère, grated
- 4 large eggs
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Truffle honey or regular honey (for serving)
- Easy to make
- Serves 4
- Mix of delicious textures
I really recommend this recipe to spruce up mornings!