I recently tried baking the Chocolate Ganache Tart recipe from Bon Appetit, and I must say, it was delicious! It was deceptively simple and features a press-in nut crust that needed zero dough-making skills, and also happens to be gluten-free!
This recipe is a fairly easy recipe that makes 8 servings with a prep time of about 15 minutes, a bake time of 30 minutes, and a chill time of at least 1 hour. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted, plus more room temperature for pan
- 2 1/2 cups mixed raw nuts (such as walnuts, blanched hazelnuts, pistachios, and/or almonds)
- 6 Tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
Ganache and Assembly
- 12 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into 1" pieces
- Flaky sea salt
- A 12"-diameter tart pan with removable bottom
- Serves 8
- Easy to make
- So simple yet so delicious!
I really recommend this recipe!