I've been in the mood for a new and exciting lasagna recipe, so when I found the recipe for Greens and Cheese Vegetable Lasagna on Bon Appetit, I was very ecstatic! The recipe came out even better than I imagined. Though it is tomato-less, this lasagna is still decadent and moist, and so very cheesy! I absolutely love it.
This recipe is a fairly easy recipe that makes 12 servings with a prep time of about 25 minutes and a cook time of 40 minutes to an hour. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk, warmed
- 2 1/2 cups grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Lasagna and Assembly
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for pans
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches collard greens, thick stems removed, coarsely chopped
- 2 bunches Tuscan kale, thick stems removed, coarsely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds ricotta
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn into bite-size pieces
- Easy to cook
- Serves 12
I really recommend this recipe!