I love putting my oven to work during the week with this simple Chicken with Brussels Sprouts and Apple Cider Sauce recipe from Food Network! The chicken breasts cook in apple cider soaking up tons of flavor while a fruit and veggie medley cooks on another rack simultaneously, resulting in a mouthwatering meal in less than an hour!
This recipe has an active time of 30 minutes, and a total time of 40 minutes. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved or quartered if large
- 2 sweet apples (such as Gala), cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges (root left intact)
- 2 small sprigs rosemary, plus 1 teaspoon finely chopped leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 8 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Simple and quick recipe
- Serves 4
This recipe was so easy to make, and boy is it good! I really recommend it.