I am in love with the Chicken Marsala recipe from Food Network. Cooking cremini mushrooms and prosciutto strips in the same skillet that the chicken is cooked in to keep the brown bits and caramelized pieces of the chicken in the overall dish is a brilliant idea! This recipe came out fantastic. It's easily modifiable and perfect for chilly evenings.
This recipe has a prep time of 20 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes, for a total time of 40 minutes. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces crimini or porcini mushrooms, stemmed and halved
- 1/2 cup sweet Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Tastes amazing
- Easy to make
- Serves 4
This recipe is so delicious, it's a new fave for me! I really recommend anyone trying it out.