I absolutely love this recipe for Mustardy Grilled Corn and Sausage Kabobs that I got from MidwestLiving! It's a colourful, family-friendly meal that has definitely earned a spot in my spring and summer weeknight dinner rotation. It's quick to make and tastes delicious. I can already see ways to spice up the kebobs in the future as well.
This recipe has a hands-on time of 15 minutes and a total time of 23 minutes. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 large ears sweet corn, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 8)
- 1 large green sweet pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 14 - ounce package kielbasa, cut into 12 pieces
- 1/3 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Quick to make
- Serves 4
- Only uses 5 ingredients
I really recommend this recipe for those looking for something quick and delicious for spring or summer evenings!