I really enjoy the recipe for Caribbean White Fish with Mango-Orange Relish from MidwestLiving. The lightly pan-fried white fish gets a refreshing lift from a sweet confetti of oranges and chopped mango. When paired with rice or couscous, it's a delicious easy meal.
This recipe has a hands on time of 40 minutes and a total time 3 hours. It's an easy recipe that makes 6 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red sweet pepper
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen skinless sea bass, turbot or desired white fish fillets, about 1/2 inch thick
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup butter
- Snipped fresh chives
- Serves 6
- Easy to make
- Tastes amazing
I really recommend this recipe to any seafood lovers!