The recipe for Tortellini, Spinach and Mushrooms in Wine-Butter Sauce from MidwestLiving is amazing! It mixes simple pan sauce with fresh vegetables that are ready to dress up a family-favorite cheese tortellini for a meal that's ready in just 25 minutes! It's quick and delicious, and that's my fave!
This recipe has a total time of 25 minutes from start to finish. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 9 ounces refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup oil-packed dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach or baby spinach
-Ground nutmeg (optional)
- Quick to make
- Serves 4
- Simple yet delicious
I really recommend this recipe, it's delicious!