The recipe for Chimichurri that I found on MidwestLiving is great! The classic Argentinian sauce with fresh parsley and cilantro is made for spooning over grilled meats (especially steaks), but I love it with scrambled eggs or roasted potatoes too!
This recipe has a prep time of 20 minutes and a grill time of 14 minutes. It's an easy recipe that yields 10 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Makes 10 servings
- Easy to make
- Tastes great with meats, potatoes and eggs
I really recommend this sauce!