I love the Pineapple Pork Fried Rice recipe from MidwestLiving! An army of fresh ingredients makes for a wonderful main dish. I like that there is the option of topping this fried rice with peanuts for crunch, or drizzle with sriracha sauce for spice.
This recipe takes a total of 45 minutes from start to finish. It's an easy recipe that makes 4 servings and yields 6 cups. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly bias-sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- Finely chopped peanuts, lime wedges, and/or sriracha sauce (optional)
- Takes less than an hour to make
- Serves 4
- Many ways to change up the recipe
This is a delicious recipe! I really recommend it!