I recently tried the Honey-Ginger Cedar Plank Salmon recipe from Good Housekeeping. It turned out delicious! This grilled salmon is a total triple threat: sweet, spicy and earthy.
This recipe has a prep time of 15 minutes and a total time of 30 minutes. It's an easy recipe that makes 8 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 lb. lemon, plus slices for garnish
- 2 tsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 large piece skin-on wild Alaskan salmon (about 2 lbs.)
- 3 tbsp. lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed with press
- 4 c. packed arugula, plus more for garnish
- 4 miniature seedless cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 c. cooked corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 1/2 c. loosely packed cilantro leaves
- Easy to make
- Quick to make
- Serves 8
I love this recipe! It is for sure going to be a recurring summer dish for me.