I recently tried making the recipe for Grilled Crispy-Skinned Salmon with Whole Lemon-Sesame Sauce from Bon Appetit, and it turned out amazing! The key to cooking this fish recipe is that it still has its skin on.
This recipe has a prep time of 5 minutes and a total time of 15 minutes. It's an easy recipe that makes 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 4 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets, pin bones removed, patted dry
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- Kosher salt
- 1 small lemon
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup torn basil leaves
- Easy to make
- Does not take very long to cook
- Serves 4
- Open to modification
I love this recipe! I will definitely be making it again.