I recently found the recipe for Grilled Chicken with Herbed Corn Salsa from Good Housekeeping. It was so good! This juicy chicken dinner packs a ton of fresh flavor and is open to modifications.
This recipe has a total time of 20 minutes. It's an easy recipe that makes 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 1/4 lb. skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 large ears corn, shucked
- 1 c. packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 c. packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 c. Grated Parmesan
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Quick to make
- Serves 4
- Tastes amazing
I really recommend this recipe, it creates such a wonderful dish.