I recently found this recipe for Roasted Baby Vine Tomato Grilled Chicken on the website for Good Housekeeping. It was delicious! Normally I am not a huge fan of cherry tomatoes, but roasting them really brings out their natural sweetness and makes them rather addictive! I will definitely be making this meal again!
This recipe has a prep time of 20 minutes and a total time of 45 minutes. It's an easy recipe that makes 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 lb. mixed-size cherry tomatoes, on the vine if desired (about 4 pints)
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 c. plus 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breast cutlets (about 1/3" thick)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chopped tarragon
- Quick total time
- Easy to make
I really recommend this recipe!