I recently made the Ultimate Fried Chicken Sandwiches recipe that I found on Good Housekeeping's website. It was really delicious! Fried chicken sandwiches are so good, especially when paired with a sauce combo. I paired my sandwich with the ranch & blue cheese combo, though there are several combos you can make that are listed in the recipe.
This recipe has a prep time of 15 minutes and a total time of 35 minutes. It's an easy recipe that makes 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 3/4 c. low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. vegetable oil or canola oil
- 4 potato rolls
- Shredded romaine, for serving
- Sliced tomatoes, for serving
- Sliced pickles, for serving
- Hot sauce, for serving
Ranch & Blue Cheese Combo
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing, for serving
- 3 tbsp. Hot sauce, for serving
- 1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese, for serving
- Sliced red onion, for serving
- Easy to make
- Quick to make
- Serves 4
I love this recipe!