I am absolute in love with the recipe for Grilled Shrimp Foil Packets from Delish. It's a genius recipe! I love a good shrimp boil but sometimes I do not have the time or energy to get it going. That's where this recipe comes in.
Foil packs turn a shrimp boil into individual parties that are so fun to throw onto the grill. It's truly everything I enjoy but with way less work. So tasty!
The recipe for the Grilled Shrimp Foil Packets is pretty easy to make, and yields 4 servings with a quick prep time of 10 minutes and a cook time of 15 minutes for a total time of 25 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 1/2 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 smoked andouille sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 lb. red bliss potatoes, chopped into 1-in pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Serves 4
- Quick prep and total time
- Deliciously clever
- Perfect for any occasion
- Easily modifiable
I can't recommend this recipe enough! Not only is it modifiable and super tasty, but you just can't beat the convenience of how quickly it's prepped and cooked. This'll definitely be a long-term fave recipe of mine.