While browsing Delish for some delicious new summer recipes, I came across the page for Balsamic Steak Roll-Ups. They looked so delicious and caught my eye immediately. After giving them a try, they've become a fave for the seasons to come!
The balsamic glazed steaks get rolled around in fresh veggies to make for a perfect combo. It is a very fun appetizer or an easy summer dinner. Securing them with toothpicks makes them so much easier to cook and they're easily modifiable.
The recipe for the Balsamic Steak Roll-Ups is pretty easy to make, and yields 8 servings with a quick prep time of 10 minutes and a total time of 40 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 lb. skirt steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 lb. asparagus, woody ends removed
- 2 small zucchini, cut into thin strips
- Serves 8
- Quick prep time
- Decent cook time
- Perfect for summer evenings or a quick appetizer
- Easily modifiable
I had a great time making these steak roll-ups. They're definitely easy to make, quick to prep and cook, and taste amazing. I highly recommend giving them a try!