I was really interested in the recipe for Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad when I saw it on Delish the other day, so I decided to give it a try! I am very glad I did. My fam loved this salad and said it was the best they had ever tasted. I like that this recipe is not only healthy, but also cost effective and downright delicious.
It's very easy to modify this recipe by adding in some red onions or some other veggies or sauce. Crisp onions may also be a great addition to add a perfect little crunch to the salad.
The recipe for Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad is pretty easy to make, and yields 4 servings with a prep time of 10 minutes and a total time of 30 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 4 romaine hearts, chopped
- 3 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 c. grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 4 oz. feta, crumbled
- 1/2 c. pitted kalamata olives, halved
- Healthy and delicious
- Cost effective
- Serves 4
- Quick prep time and total time
- Great summer dish
- Easily modifiable
I had a great time preparing this salad. It was quick and easy and it tasted soo good. I like that it's modifiable and that it was a total hit at my place. I'll definitely be making this again!