This recipe for Grilled Lemon Chicken Salad from CookingLight has really surprised me with how amazing it turned out! It's the kind of main that makes me love the sun. Throwing fresh lemons on the grill with this chicken has opened up so many flavors that I didn't know would work so well.
This recipe has a very quick prep time and a cook time of 5 minutes, or until tender. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 medium lemons
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 (6-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 8 ounces thin asparagus
- 8 green onions, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. arugula
- Serves 4
- Easy to cook
- Quick cook time
This recipe is truly amazing, I really recommend it to any chicken lovers!