I recently found this recipe for Chimichurri Chicken Thighs With Potatoes on the CookingLight website, and I must say, it's amazing!
An herb-packed chimichurri sauce makes this meat-and-potatoes main vibrant and exciting. Double the mixture and spoon it over grilled steak or fish on another night. For less heat in both the chimichurri and the potatoes, remove the seeds from the Fresno chile.
This recipe has a very quick prep and cook time. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces fingerling potatoes, halved
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 red Fresno chile, halved crosswise
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Easy to make
- Quick total cook time
- Serves 4
- Modifiable recipe
I love this dish, I really recommend it!