This recipe for Pork Stir-Fry with Snow Peas that I found on CookingLight's website is delicious! A great stir-fry needs only 2 or 3 veggies as the base so that all elements can shine through. I love the lean, flavorful pork tenderloin that can be substituted with chicken thighs or thinly sliced flank steak. I love recipes that are open to modification!
This recipe has a very quick prep time and a cook time of a few minutes. It's an easy recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 ounces pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1/2-in.-thick pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups snow peas, diagonally sliced
- 2 (8.8-oz.) pkg. precooked brown rice (such as Uncle Ben's)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds Lime wedges
- Serves 4
- Quick prep and cook time
- Easily modifiable recipe
I really recommend this recipe to any stir-fry lovers!