I found the recipe for Creamy Shrimp Pasta Primavera on All Recipes and it was so delicious. It includes a lot of my favorite ingredients such as red bell peppers, fresh basil and mushrooms. Things can be swapped in and out as you like!
This recipe for Creamy Shrimp Pasta Primavera is a pretty easy-to-make recipe that makes 4 servings with prep time of 20 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes for a total time of 40 minutes until ready. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 splash white wine (optional)
- 1 pinch dried oregano (optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (optional)
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, or to taste (optional)
- Ready in 40 minutes
- Easy to make
- Serves 4
I loved how creamy this pasta was. The shrimp was delectable too! I would recommend this recipe to my friends and family.