I recently tried the recipe for Herby Spring Chicken Pot Pie from BBC Good Food. It turned out amazing! I am glad to have added this recipe to my spring cookbook. This dish is ideal for busy weeknights as it requires minimal washing-up and prep. It is cooked in one-pan and is easily modifiable.
This recipe for Herby Spring Chicken Pot Pie is an easy recipe that makes up to 4 servings with prep time of 10 minutes, and a cook time of 30 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra for brushing over the pastry
- bunch spring onions, sliced into 3cm pieces
- 250g frozen spinach
- 6 ready-cooked chicken thighs (or see tip, below)
- 350ml hot chicken stock
- 1/2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 200g frozen peas
- 200ml half-fat creme fraiche
- 1/2 small bunch tarragon, leaves finely chopped
- small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 270g pack filo pastry
- Easy to make
- Serves 4
- Quick prep and total cook time
- Minimal washing-up
- Easily modifiable
I recommend this recipe for the spring season!