I found this interesting summer recipe on the Allrecipes website. I was really intrigued by the description that stated the pork chops will taste like pizza, so I decided to give it a try! I really like the seasoning of basil, oregano, and garlic with olive oil and then topping each pro chop with a slice of tomato. Fresh herbs are key!
The total cook time is 40 minutes, and serves 5. If anyone else would like to check out the cooking instructions, please click on the source link up above! The following ingredients were used:
- 5 bonesless pork chops
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 slices tomato (1/2-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese
This recipe's method makes a juicy and tender pork chop. It has room to add or change up the ingredients if you'd prefer to alter the recipe. Delicious!
- Serves 5.
- Not too long of a cook time.
- A great summer recipe for the grill.
I recommend this recipe for anyone looking for a new summer recipe for the grill.