As the fall season sets in, I have really been craving the classic tastes of autumn spiced foods. When I found the Apple Spiced Pancakes recipe on Delish, I was so excited to give it a try! There is nothing like a fresh stack of pancakes stopped with sticky, cinnamon-scented apple compote on a cool fall evening!
The recipe for Apple Spiced Pancakes is an easy recipe that makes 24 servings with a prep time of 15 minutes and a total time of 45 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, divided
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided, plus more for cooking
- 1 large egg, separated
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 4 large apples, peeled, cored, and finely chopped (about 5 to 6 cups)
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- Serves 24
- Quick prep time
- Amazing mix of cinnamon and apple
I really enjoyed this dinner recipe. It was very delicious and fitting for the fall season.