The 15 Minute AB Workout - Fitness Series With Romee Strijd is such a great YouTube video! It's a really effective workout to help tone and build abs.
For this workout, all you will need is a mat and/or a bosu ball, which makes it very easy to do at home.
It is recommended that you do 2 rounds to get in an effective 15 Minute Ab Workout, but I have been working up to the 2 full rounds.
1 round is 7:30 minutes, and includes the following:
- Elbow Plank 60 seconds
- Jack Knives 30 seconds
- Jack Knives 30 seconds (other side)
- Flutter Kicks 45 seconds
- Leg Hold 45 seconds
- Spidermans 30 seconds (on Bosu ball)
- Cross-Body Mountain Climbers 30 seconds
- Side Plank 30 seconds + pulse 30 seconds
- Side Plank 30 seconds + pulse 30 seconds (other side)
I'm really looking forward to the progress that will show from this workout routine in the weeks to come. It's difficult but worth it! If anyone else would like to check out Romee Strijd's 15 minute ab workout, click on the images up above.
- A variety of different exercise positions.
- Allows you to build up from 1 round as you get stronger.
- Can be difficult, but it is do-able.
This workout can be tough, but it is definitely effective as many people have stated in the comments section of her video.