I found YogaClub's website while looking for new yoga education and apparel, and I was quite surprised. The YogaClub athletic wear subscription, specifically Guru box for 3 premium items per month, allows you to get brand name athleisure styles at up to 50 percent off retail prices each month! In addition, I was also happy to find that each box contains yoga and meditation education.
The way it works is quite unique. I've seen a lot of "loot boxes" that give a random selection of goods based on a theme for the given month. However, YogaClub does it differently. Before choosing your subscription, you get to take a really neat interactive style quiz to let them know what your unique style preference is, so that the clothes you'll receive are somewhat tailored to those specifications. If you change your mind like I did after submitting, you can retake the quiz at any time! Plus, if you don't love what you get, YogaClub offers an exchange service! It's a win win!
I was so excited to give the YogaClub athletic wear subscription a try for myself. If anyone else is interested int the Guru Box, or the other YogaClub monthly subscriptions, check out the source link up above!
- Fun and interactive style quiz to describe unique style preferences.
- Brand name athleisure apparel.
- If you don't like what you get, YogaClub offers an exchange service.
- For every box, the company donates a yoga class to a child in need.
- The value of the box is often higher than what you paid for the subscription.
I couldn't think of any negatives, I just really enjoy this subscription a lot!