I really like the Anon Omega Ski Helmet from Outdoor Gear Exchange. It features an In-shell Boa Fit System for easy, on-the-go fit adjustment with the turn of a dial.
I like that the in-mold shell construction offers the best in comfort with a sleek, low-profile fit and feel. It has a unique protection system that provides protection against angled impacts.
I like that the Goggle Ventilation Channels brings in fresh air to prevent goggle fogging, and the active ventilation gives you one-handed control over 15 vents. This lets me fine tune your temperature depending on the weather and activity.
This women's ski helmet comes in a few colors, such as white, black and hot pink. I personally prefer the black, but that's just me! All the colors look equally good.
If anyone else is interested in the Anon Omega Ski Helmet from Outdoor Gear Exchange, click on the image up above. It is currently on sale for 33%!
- In-Shell 360° Boa Fit System
- Simple Fit
- MIPS System - Multidirectional Impact Protection System (Select Colorways)
- Active Ventilation with 15 Total Vents
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- In-Mold Shell Construction
- Long Hair Fleece Liner and Ear Pads
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Fidlock Snap Helmet Buckle
I really enjoy how this helmet feels and how great it looks. I really recommend it.