I am quite happy with my recent purchase of the Hyperlight Glide Sneakers from Peter Millar. I was looking for a pair of shoes that would be great for both hanging out at casual workplaces or for a night out, and these are just that!
The Hyperlight Glide Sneakers are machine washable and feature a heathered knit upper that provides excellent ventilation for the best in breathability and ideal stretch for mobility. Paired with a lightweight, durable outsole and foam insole, these shoes offer amazing comfort underfoot. I've only been wearing them primarily around the house so far to break them in, but they're been so comfortable, I sometimes forget I am even wearing shoes.
One neat feature I noticed about these shoes is that the interior has a wool-polyester sock liner and heel pad for extra comfort and moisture management. The stretch laces and T-lock aglets are appreciated as well for a great fit throughout the day, while also allowing for easy lip-on and slip-off access.
If anyone else is interested in the Hyperlight Glide Sneakers from Peter Millar, click on the images up above! They come in 3 different colors and a wide range of sizes.
- Available in 3 differe colors
- Features a 75%/25% nylon knit upper
- Gore insert tongue and birdseye sole design
- Machine washable in cold water, simply remove the insole and laces before washing and air dry afterwards
- Very breathable and has ideal stretch for mobility
- Supreme comfort, moisture management, and great fit
- Easy slip-on and slip-off access
I love these shoes. They're great for casual and semi-formal looks and keep my feet comfortable while providing excellent breathability and moisture management. Great quality and design.