What You'll Need:
1 pound of ground turkey
1 egg (lightly beaten)
1/4 cup of bread crumbs
1/2 cup of salsa verde
4 slices of pepperjack cheese
1 avocado (pitted and scooped)
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1 clove of garlic (grated)
green tomatoes (sliced) or pickled green tomatoes (sliced)
How To Make:
1. Mix the turkey, egg, breadcrumbs and salsa verde in a bowl.
2. Form 4 patties and place them on a broiling pan.
3. Broil until cooked, about 10-15 minutes.
4. Place the cheese slices on the patties and broil until melted, about 1 minute.
5. Mix the avocado, mayonnaise and garlic and mash the avocado to the desired consistency.
6. Serve the burger in a bun with the avocado mayonnaise, cilantro and sliced green tomatoes.