I have been looking for some new sweaters or hoodies for my little boy when I happened to find The Children's Place and their fall season sale! This boys hoodie top caught my eye right away as blue is one of my sons favorite color. It is light enough to layer without getting too hot and warm enough to wear around the house or at school during the cold season.
This hoodie is made of a cotton and polyester blend that comes pre-washed for an added softness factor and reduced shrinkage. The shoulder piecing side is dyed for a unique heathered look, while the contrast double stripes at the sleeve give it a neat design. The tagless label was great, who wants an itchy tag?
All in all, my little one loves this hoodie, and I am happy if he is! It was a great deal too! If anyone else is interested in checking out the Boys Hoodie Top from The Children's Place, click on the images up above!
- On sale, down from $26.95!
- Made of a 60% cotton/40% polyester jersey blend
- Shoulder piecing side dyed for a neat heathered look
- Unique contrast double stripes at sleeves
- Attached hood
- Tagless label, no itchy tags are a definite bonus!
- Comes pre-washed for added softness as well as reduced shrinkage
I really recommend this hoodie top!